- MBBS : Medical College, Rohtak, India, November 1976.
- MD (Internal medicine) Medical College, Rohtak, India May 1981.
- DM (Cardiology) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi May 1983.
- Fellow, American Society of Echo.
- Fellow, Cardiological Society of India.
- Fellow, Indian Academy of Echo.
- Fellow, Geriatric Society of India.
- President, Apex Society for CME in Cardiology.
- Sujoy B. Roy Gold Medal for Young Investigator 1988 (Cardiological Society of India, Delhi).
- Searle Award for Best Investigator 1988 (Cardiological Society of India , Delhi).
- Health Minister’s Award for Distinguished Service 2002 .
Dr. J. C. Mohan
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM
Prof. J. C. Mohan is currently Chairman, Institute of Heart and Vascular Disorders, Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi. Earlier, he was Director of Cardiac Sciences, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh , Delhi-88 (2013-2017). Before that he was Chief of Cardiology at Jaipur Golden Hospital (2011-2013), Sunder Lal Jain Hospital (2007-2011), Metro Heart Institutes (2003-2006) and at Saroj Hospital and Heart Institute ( 2001-2003). He has been a Professor of Cardiology at G.B. Pant Hospital (University of Delhi) and MA Medical College, New Delhi. He has served as the President of Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
An echo uses sound waves to create pictures of your heart's chambers, valves, walls and the blood vessels.
Carotid Doppler is an imaging test that uses ultrasound to examine the carotid arteries located in the neck.
The automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (AICD) is a device designed to monitor the heartbeat.
Coronary angiography is a procedure that uses contrast dye, usually containing iodine, and x ray pictures to detect..
Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty(PTCA), is a minimally invasive procedure that opens blocked coronary...
- Multi Model Imaging
- Heart Failure
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Valvular Heart Disease